Re: Got a Lisa! Now I need to get it running.

From: NateSpin <nspinler_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 14:38:22 -0700

I will take a look at the floppy repair instructions as soon as I get a chance.

I have the H/88 ROM

There is no circuit board next to the floppy drive.

There are 3 large chips in the back in the upper left hand corner. They are
Left : 8423, 344-0041-A, Apple 1983
Middle : 341-02810, Apple 1983
Right : 8335, SY6504A

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2007-08-21 10:21:23