Re: Apple Profile low level formatting on an Apple III

From: Blair Aakre <baakre_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:43:33 -0600

Hi Rudi,
Slot one should be the left-most slot when looking at the Apple III from the front.

-Blair

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-02-09 13:44:54