Re: Help diagnosing problem.

From: Patnukem <patnukem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 21:29:16 -0500

actualy that sticker just fell off :), I have two cpu boards and it seemed to act the same way with either one but I have no way of testing them but the one I think looks to be in the best condition does not seem to be missing anything. I would not be surprised if it was the motherboard or the I/O I guess I will have to keep my eye out for a I/O and a motherboard. I did clean all the connectors very well and made sure everything was seated well.

Patrick

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-05-02 19:43:48