Re: Help diagnosing problem.

From: Patnukem <patnukem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 09:53:57 -0500

well I do have a multimeter (and have lots of experience repairing electronics), I did forget to mention when I found it, it was covered with a sticky pop like substance I think it was only on the motherboard and I took the card cage off and cleaned the whole board well it probably shorted a long time ago because of that. I did replace one of the capacitors on the motherboard. I have also check several leads to make sure there is continuity. I guess I can just start replacing the components that look corroded ot if I find any that test bad, and see if that helps, although most of these are for the outputs I will never use on the lisa.

patrick

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-05-03 07:56:55