Re: Widget Rotor Adjustment HElP ???

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:16:27 -0500

I'll reply with a video of my lisa booting up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bV3Y_j0vOY

The brake clicks off at 0:29. Right after that, at 0:31, you hear the disk make a full seek (the heads go from one end of the disk to the other). When I first got my machine the disk would do that, but then it would quietly seek to the same sector over and over until it would give up minutes later. In the video the disk is working properly though, and the self test progresses.

Both the ProFile and Widget disk do a full sector test every powerup.

-Jason

--

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist Received on 2011-03-10 20:24:46