Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: Hex Star <hexstar_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:27:05 -0800

also...I'm running a mac mini intel core duo 1.66ghz with 2gb ram and Mac OS X 10.4.8 and the intel build of this emulator and yet it bounces in the dock a long time before it finally completely loads...anyone else notice that/know why it takes so long to load even when it's compiled for the native architecture? thanks! :-)

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/8007/noiwontinstall6mi.png is this the