Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: Hex Star <hexstar_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:59:44 -0800

By more modern machines are you implying my mac mini is not modern? :-/ Anywho it is quite fast once it gets past that point for me as well...that's weird that that image won't load for you when it loads fine for me...maybe this works better: http://i11.tinypic.com/2nh2quw.png ?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---