Re: Wanting a Lisa

From: George Wolter <gwolter_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:25:13 -0400

I have a Lisa 2/10 that can run as a dual boot Lisa/Mac. I have the LisaOS on a 5 meg Profile external hard drive and MacWorks Plus (System 6.0.2) on the 10 Meg internal hard drive. I never changed the ROM to change the video to square pixels so the Lisa personality still works and the screen aspect ratio is distorted in the MacOS. Mine is a later model Lisa with two serial ports and a card for the parallel port for the Profile. I have not fired it up for a year or two, but if you have questions ask and I will try to remember how things worked.

George

Service provided by MaGlobe Prepaid Worldwide Internet Access (visit www.MaGlobe.com)