Re: Lisa 1 on Ebay

From: Bill Vogel <highcountryrider_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:27:00 -0800

I have some Lisa Xenix files. See list at: http://www.bmi.net/~high-countryrider/lzFiles.jpg I can upload them if they are what you're looking for.

I believe the Profile-Lisa cable is a one-to-one BD25 cable. (Mine is a ribbon.)

Bill.
:-)(((

On Jan 18, 2010, at 12:13 PM, chandra bajpai wrote:

I bet you you have Lisa Xenix (a Unix clone). I've never seen a complete set of installation disks for it. I'd love to run it on the emulator if anyone has a copy (or a copy of the Lisa development system).

Anybody have a spare Profile-to-Lisa cable? or tell me how to make one?

"Progress always involves risk; you can't steal second base and keep your feet on first." -- Frederick Wilcox