Re: 400KB Lisa floppy drive non operational- felt pressure pad is missing

From: Geoff Barrall <geoffbarrall_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:11:32 -0700

Can you tell me where I could get the SUNrem ROM you mentioned? Will this EPROM work with a standard 800k drive like those used in the Mac Plus and Mac SE? I'm not sure what a Lisa Lite card is. The Lisa seems to be a 2/10 and the I/O board supports both a integrated Profile and 400k drive.

Very much appreciate your help.

Geoff