Re: Partial Lisa Office System 1.0 disk images

From: James MacPhail <gg__at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 09:16:25 -0800

Dear Tom Stepleton,

  1. You are granted permission to distribute BLU on Twiggy diskettes.
  2. There are circumstances when it will be appropriate for you to be compensated for your expenses to do this: Before any fee is charged, the customer should be informed that they can obtain BLU at no charge from the BLU web site.

Thank you for your support for BLU!

James MacPhail
Sigma Seven Systems Ltd.