Partial Lisa Office System 1.0 disk images

From: Tom Stepleton <stepleton_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 21:28:52 -0800 (PST)

are here. Everything except LisaTest and (unfortunately) the Office System 1 disk:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0_fWRp3VVS4U2JyWldXOF9ySms&usp=sharing

For details, see the README in that directory, or here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sva6VxKhSgLXRkKdVl0XbOEOcT1E1h2BsHDRsQjiSGI/edit?usp=sharing

I do have an Office System 1 diskette, although I'm fairly certain it's damaged beyond recovery. Images appear at the bottom of the README: if you have insight into that condition, or a miraculous cure, I'd love to hear about it.

I hope others will share any Twiggy images that they might have---there's no better preservation than distributed duplication.

In the hopes that the great experience I had with BLU might reach others, two things:

  1. As long as my Lisa 1 is working, I will back up any Twiggy diskette in good condition. I'm located in Pittsburgh. I'll cover domestic (i.e. within the USA) return shipping; for international, you must pay both ways. If you're nervous about my packing methods, you should supply your own container for the return shipment.
  2. If you have a Lisa 1, I am happy to mail you a "homemade" Twiggy diskette with BLU v0.90 installed free of charge, unless Sigma Seven Systems forbids this. Domestic shipping is free; for international, you must cover postage. I don't have many of those Twiggys, so please attach a photo of your Lisa in Service Mode with your request. I am also willing to consider lending a DE9 <-> DB25 serial cable that I know to work (also homemade) for a short time.

There is NO WARRANTY for any of the above, of course. You place diskettes that I modified with an X-acto knife into your computer at your own risk!

Cheers,
--Tom