Value of stock Lisa 2/10

From: Clinton Yelvington <cyelvington_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:47:20 -0600

Greetings list,

I have a stock Lisa 2/10 with the internal Widget drive and original Lisa mouse. Last I checked, she still boots, but I have a few issues with it:

  1. The keyboard isn't working that well -- I replaced the foam pads with double-stick foam tape (all the keys work but they don't always respond.)
  2. Also, there is an issue with the Keyboard Jack being recessed back to a point where you have to hold the plug in with a finger to get the Lisa to recognize the keyboard. I'm guessing there is an easy fix but I am afraid to touch it.
  3. The video is jumpy sometimes -- opening up the top and adjusting the pots a bit temporarily fixes this.

The machine boots into LOS 2.0 from the Widget and I have a manual and the system disks. I paid $600 for the machine several years back and was wondering what it might be worth if I were willing to sell it. I don't really want to part with it since it took me so long to get a hold of it, but I would like to know its value in case I ever need to sell it.

Thanks,

Clinton