Re: [lisaem] 1.0.0 RC 1 is now available for download

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:50:38 -0400

Jerome Vernet (Orange) wrote:
> Ray,
>
> Even when the Emulated Lisa is off, I alway have Lisaem taking 99% of
> the CPU. Is it normal ?

Not at all. This might happen after the Lisa powers down, but should stop. It's caused by the deletion of the printer objects.
> More over, Lisaem start with a big windows (larger than the screen) that
> I can't reduce.

In the new code, the emulator remembers its size, so something is wrong with getting the default back. That shouldn't be too hard to fix, the problem is I can't ask the display for the screen size - it returns garbage. :-( Received on 2007-04-05 19:50:42