Re: LisaEm 1.0.0 RC1 breaks floppy image support

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:09:52 -0400

>From what I remember, you're using LisaEm on OS X. The default
extension that LisaEm looks for is .dc42, not .image, which are really the same thing. To insert .image files, you'll need to pull down the menu that allows you to set the type of file to open.

On OS X 10.4.9 it says "Enable: Disk Copy (*.dc42)", pull this down to say "Enable: All (*.*)"

I think the default for the older LisaEm's was All (*.*) because of bugs with wxWidgets causing the file picker to not work properly on some OS's.