Re: OT: Re: ZFS in OS X? in Linux? was Re: packing disk copy 4.2 disk images for the web?

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:55:48 -0400

toby wrote:
> The quickest and most reliable way to do that today would be to
> acquaint yourself with Solaris. But I understand how you feel: Study
> it long enough and you realise that in revolutionary concept it's what
> we'll all be using, sooner or later.

:-) Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt (and lots of other the goodies too). Literally as well as figuratively. I do need to play with Solaris 10 and zones and ZFS a bit more, but I've been a Solaris sysadmin since the days of 2.4.

LisaEm is what I do for fun, Solaris is the day job. Received on 2007-04-25 12:55:50