Re: LisaEm 1.0.0 RC1 breaks floppy image support

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 06:21:18 -0400

Hex Star wrote:
> Hello, I would like to note that I have used both the old version and
> the current version with the images on my site in question
> successfully, AHunter mentioned to me that he also was having trouble
> getting profiles to write although he did have success getting
> MacWorks to boot for example so there may be a configuration side
> issue on his side...what would be nice to know is:
Hey Hex,

What kind of machine is the archive stored on? Do you have shell access to it? If so, I'm thinking of writing a small program for you to run on all the disk images based on libdc42 that will spit out information about each image, so you'll know if it's the right version of Disk Copy, DART, and/or MacBin enclosed, check the checksums, etc. Received on 2007-05-05 06:21:20