Re: Low-level formatting a ProFile or a Widget

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:12:51 -0500

If it really needs a low level format, you're pretty much out of luck as no one we're aware of knows or is able to low-level format a Widget drive. A few people can low-level format ProFile drives with a special ROM and an Apple II, but even this is rare.

I'd try to reinstall LisaOffice if at all possible. If the drive has too many bad sectors (and its spare table is full), however, it will not install.