Re: LisaDAC sound card jumpers

From: James MacPhail <gg__at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:59:15 -0800

>I have some special drivers (various versions) for the Lisa DAC- are
>these drivers suitable for the use with MacWorks XL 3.0??

I don't know. MacWorks XL and early versions of MacWorks Plus don't have a driver for the card built-in, so the drivers are for one or more of those I suppose.

If you send them to me (off-list please), I can check whether they are different from the code in MacWorks Plus II.

>The Sound DAC crashes the Lisa when my Accelerator 18 is activated- so
>I have to deactivate the accelerator before using the Lisa DAC- would
>it be possible to patch the MW+II to solve this problem?

I don't know, but I'll have a quick look at it.

>Another interesting topic- perhaps it doesn't fit in here:

Feel free to change the subject line to create a different thread. That makes it easier to find something in the archive.

James