Widget Low Level Format

From: James MacPhail <gg__at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 10:04:47 -0800

>It ACTUALLY is possible to LLF a Widget- my Widget has being Low
>Level formatted by a person who doesn't like to give away his
>knowledge and name - he is living near Seattle. Now I have fully
>functional Widget again.

Great that your Widget is working again!

As far as I know, no-one has found the software necessary to actually LLF a Widget, so I suspect your Widget was repaired in some way other than what we normally consider to be an LLF procedure.

>I hope that his knowledge, materials and informations won't die with
>him.....

I suppose that it is up to him to sell or contribute whatever he has. If he doesn't want to, then as you say, it will die with him.

At the very least, it would be useful to know for sure if he can truly LLF a Widget, and whether he plans to offer this as a service or not, so that no-one wastes time working on a solution to this problem... there are other problems to solve.

James