Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: Kallikak <ken.wessen_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:59:37 -0800

Got it started up ok, but crashes on disk insert under XP. I will try the OS X (PPC) version next. I do hope you can release the source soon...

Ken

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2007-01-26 09:25:39