Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: simon <simski_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 02:23:54 +0100

On 30-jan-07, at 1:57, Ray Arachelian wrote:

> Also I've found another dumb bug. I used dc42_open instead of
> dc42_auto_open in floppy.c which means that the two versions of the
> emulator currently up for download will not open DART images. Also I
> was mistaken about the speed, I've tried it with the current version of
> libdc42 that is posted to the downloads section of sunder.net and DART
> images open rather quickly (less than 5 seconds.)

and make a eject floppy menu item. i inserted a wrong disk image (presumebly dart...) and i am unable to eject it.

text dispayed after wrong disk insertion:

"Could not open this floppy, sorry!
DC42 Volume name size wrong, or version not 0100"

or use a auto-eject call after this message...

--

met vriendelijke groet

Simon Claessen
simski_at_email.domain.hidden