Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: Hex Star <hexstar_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:19:07 -0800

oops sorry, it's 1.66ghz not 1.55ghz

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---