Re: Lisa jackpot!

From: Blair Aakre <baakre_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:58:44 -0500

Steve,
Yea, there was a ton of stuff! My VW Golf was pretty well packed. If there is a way to get the Xenix disk images from you, I would be interested in doing so. I don't seem to have the media and would hate to botch up the current install.

I found some 25pin SCSI cables that have male connectors on both ends. I believe these should work, as they are wired straight through. I will need to cut a pin on the Lisa end though.

-Blair

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---