Re: Lisa jackpot!

From: Timothy Allsop <starwars123456710_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

please tell everyone in this group to stop emailing me because I quit

Patrick Garber <patnukem_at_email.domain.hidden> wrote: was this in Minneapolis? If so I was next in line. I need to find a couple of parts for my lisa. If you are willing to give up some parts I would pay I have been trying to get mine back to life. Awesome haul!

Patrick

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

.