Re: [lisaem] 1.0.0 RC 1 is now available for download

From: Jérôme VERNET <vernet.jerome_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:08:08 +0200 (CEST)

Nice !

i've done some test, under MacOs X 10.4.9/G4 1.25 Mhz, with your provided binary. It's sooooooooo slooooooowwwwwww :( :( I never have more than 0.9 Mhz, take more than 3 minutes to show the boot screen, I have nearly always the colored wheel... 100% of CPU, always, even when Lisa is off....

I just tried on my Pentium IV 1.8 Ghz at office, it run smoothly, showing a max of 53Mhz emulated Lisa (Flying Lisa !!!!). I don't think that there is so much differences between my old G4 and this PIV.... Do you have any idea ?

One bug with the windows version: screen isn't refreshed without a mouse move.

I will try again to compile the sources.

Jerome

Jerome Vernet

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2015-07-15 16:37:11