Re: Restoring yellowed Lisa cases with Retr0Bright

From: simon <simski_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 20:29:09 +0100

i've used the bare sun to bleach my Lisa and Mac parts until now without problems. I'm in the netherlands, so sun is moderate filtered by clouds for the best part of the year. The plastics where taken off the Lisa and fixed windproof. they went up on the flat roof of the house i'm living in and stayed there for about a week, in all weather. it seemed that even the sour rain helped clean the abs boards a lot. of course you have to take the parts of that you don't want to bleach like the apple logo. if you don't trust it, you can test with a less valueble part like a old mac II case or even a stylewriter, as long as its a abs apple part.

  --
Groeten,

Simon
simski_at_email.domain.hidden

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2015-07-15 16:45:32