WTB: Apple Lisa 2/5

From: Kevin Keith <krfkeith_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I have posted to this group before. Basically, if anyone has an extra Lisa they aren't using at all, I could really put it to good use. I had recently tried getting a Lisa from a member of this group, from whom I was ripped off. I believe his email was hilltater_at_email.domain.hidden or something of the sort. Simply put, I have been ripped off before and I do not have a lot of money to spend on this. The Lisa has always been one of those "Holy Grail" type vintage computer items that I have never been able to obtain. In addition, I am giving a speech in school on the history of PARC and the GUI (which obviously involves the Lisa a lot), and if I had an actual one, it sure would add a lot to my presentation. Anyhow, if you have a Lisa that you don't need rest assured it will go to a good home!

Thanks :-)
Kevin

P.S. I'm not going to be picky (beggars can't be choosers!) but if you or anyone for that matter has a broken ProFile that you don't want/ need I would be interested in that as well, since it could be easily adapted to house an IDEfile. Thanks again!

P.P.S Sorry to bother again! Forgot to mention that I would prefer to have a 2/5 over a 2/10 but I will take either, even a MacXL is necessary!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---