Re: Hello! I'm back from the old LisaList

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:51:47 +0100

Hi Helmut,

so you're the only one, who ownes such a very rare Lisa DAC Card which I know.
That's very good, because I thought I was the only one who got one from Schneider Computers, a company which developped such a card for the Lisa in the mid 80ies, but never reached the marked with it :-)

Do you have the mono or the stereo card?

The last time I tested my card (I have the mono-card) the sound was very good and very very much better than the 4 bit Mac Sound

greetings TOM from Bavaria, the center of europe, the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig e.g. Neuschwanstein and last but not least the original Oktoberfest !

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---