Re: Newcomer to the Lisa Universe

From: Terry Stewart <terry_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:23:44 +1300

Hi Mike and welcome to the list. Nice to meet another Lisa enthusiast!

I couldn't get my Widget going. It wasn't a brake issue with me. I think a re-format was in order and, when the information is out there regards the Profile drive, just how to do it for a Widget seems to have been lost in the annals of time.

Cheers

Terry