Re: lisa 2 startup problems

From: Alex <alexandru.flocka_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:57:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Thanks for the information about the CPU board, I can now rule it out.

Just tried to checked the COP chip like you suggested by bending pin 24, the LISA turns on as soon as I connect the power supply, this being normal due to R42 (1kohm to +5V). And as many already told me, to turn it off the CPU must send the right signal. I will have to check the COP outside the system but there is no time now, late for work :). I will keep you posted with further details and questions :).

thank you,
Alex

miercuri, 7 noiembrie 2012, 02:05:12 UTC+2, James MacPhail a scris: