Re: lisa 2 startup problems

From: Alex <alexandru.flocka_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 10:45:57 -0800 (PST)

Shitty day at work so I tough digging into the Lisa should be a little bit more relaxing. I just cleaned the I/O Board again, checked for bad / faulty connections and could not find any. It won't start with the COP 421 inserted correctly in the socket (with pin 24 in the socket). I took the motherboard out again and checked for continuity between motherboard and I/O Board and everything was ok. I started (as I described in earlier posts) the Lisa with just one memory board and on an external monitor I could get a cloud of points (like the old star wars screensaver) but without the stars moving towards you. With both memory boards inserted I got some dotted vertical lines this time (I used an Apple III monitor), each time, the picture on the Lisa remains the same.

I would be interested in a motherboard an I/O Board and possible a CPU Board for the Lisa at a reasonable price if anybody has to sell or trade.