Re: New Apple Lisa owner

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 10:08:16 +0100

Hi Brad,

you described all the items in the drive compartment of your Lisa and so it's very likely, that you own an original Lisa 2. I know it seems really strange, that there was built such a chaotic drive I/O and an additional Lisa Light Card, but this had only one reason: There were two different models availlable at that time. One with a 3,5" Floppy Drive or on the other hand one with an additional internal Hard-Drive.
The only really "strange" part of your Lisa is what you described as "a mystery 3 pin power connector". Perhaps you can provide is with a picture of it?
By the way, the Serial-Number leads to an Lisa 2, but perhaps will Graig have some more information about Apple's "relabeling" and reselling Lisa 1 in the 80ies as Lisa 2. I'm shure he will read this, too.

So a happy New Year: Tom from Bavaria, the country of the famous Octoberfest, the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig and the Alps