LisaGraph 2.0 floppy

From: Clinton Yelvington <cyelvington_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 23:00:29 -0600

Hi again,

I have been working on my Lisa 2/10 (see my previous post), and I seem to be missing the floppy for LisaGraph (I'm running LOS 2.0.) Anyone know where I can obtain that specific version of LisaGraph? The only LOS files I can find online are from 3.1. Alternatively, if there as anyone on the list who has an extra LisaGraph 2.0 3.5" floppy, I'd be willing to buy it from you if it's not too pricey. Before I commit, I have contacted the person who sold me the Lisa to see if they might have misplaced the floppy, since I seem to recall having it myself at some point before I paid them to fix an issue I had with the computer and gave them my floppies to work on it.

--Clinton

Sent from mobile device

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist
---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. Received on 2015-07-16 12:44:43