Re: Lisa Fans (was Re: Question about Sun Rem SCSI card)

From: compu_85 <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 07:03:21 -0800 (PST)

So on a stock Lisa, would it make sense to try to add a fan to the card cage? What's the biggest power consumer? I've never noticed the vents above the card cage feeling extremely "hot", but I know that there could still be some hot spots inside.

I added a fan to my power supply - one which runs almost silently on the 5v supply. There's some gentle warm air coming out of the top vents, so I'd think it's doing its job.

Thanks!

-J