Re: Office System .DC42 images?

From: Natalia Portillo <claunia_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 21:49:53 +0000

There's an easy rule for DC42. Their size should be 419284 bytes exactly. If they are 409684 bytes, they won't boot or be recognized by LisaOS because they lack the tags. If they are less they may be DART or NDIF. If they come in .bin or .img probably they're the NDIF images that Apple put in some of their recovery CDs. These are useless (lacking tags also).

If they're DART, Ray's lisafsh tool converts them to DC42 on opening.

You can also use DiscImageChef to check their contents. It will tell you the format the images are in.