Re: Lisa 2/5 I/O board troubleshooting.

From: <austjeremy_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 13:02:14 -0800 (PST)

I have the exact same problem. My computer boots when power is turned on. I don't have to press the power button. I always get the COPS chip error. I have replaced the COPS socket, and chip. I also checked all of the tracings, and could not find any broken ones. I replaced the resistor that you had a broken tracing on to see if it would help, but no luck. The tracing on mine is good.