a few more items...

From: Kevin Selkowitz <kselkowitz_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 21:38:11 -0700

  1. Anyone know where to buy floppies for the Lisa? I'm having trouble finding the proper stuff locally (go figure).
  2. Upon opening the case it appears the system has TWO hard drives, one below the floppy and one above. The system boots Mac OS 6 with "Macworks Plus." Upon boot is says the drive is not readable and asks if I want to reformat. There is also a SCSI card in the system. Anyone care to give insight into this? Could I load Lisa 7/7 Office System and Lisa Workshop on the second drive? How would the dual boot be controlled?
  3. What about Lisa software? I assume Lisa 7/7 Office System is the Lisa OS of sorts? Is there any additional software for it?
  4. The long shot - can the lisa network with my PowerBook?

Any other Lisa wisdom anyone would like to share would be appreciated.

--
Kevin Selkowitz