Lisa/Mac mouse the same?

From: Robert Ian Axford <admin_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:41:32 +1200

Hi again,
just one more thing for today.

Is the old Macintosh mouse like from the 128512/Plus etc the same mouse as the one on the Lisa?
I've noticed two variations of the Lisa mouse in photographs; one (like mine) has a larger button to the other's narrow rectangular one.

Two questions really, do they have the same plug and do they have the same internals and case?
My mouse is definitely wierd and I can probably find an old Mac mouse easily and locally, but the Lisa one would mean going head to head on Ebay and paying silly money, especially if it is indeed the same mouse.

I'm looking on Ebay right now and someone has stripped their Lisa down into a million pieces and is selling them off one by one. ... so if anyone needs a Lisa side cover: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&Sort Property=MetaEndSort&query=apple+lisa

Regards

--

Robert Ian Axford
admin_at_email.domain.hidden

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Host your mailing list for free at Maclaunch http://www.maclaunch.com/forms/list.shtml - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to LisaList.  Send list messages to <lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden>  To unsubscribe, send email to: <lisalist-off_at_email.domain.hidden>  To switch to digest mode, send email to <lisalist-digest_at_email.domain.hidden>  Email subscription questions to <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden> Received on 2000-08-21 20:47:45