Low End Mac Lists

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:35:00 -0400

MacLaunch moved to a new mail server on Friday. We are hoping all the list problems are behind us. Everything seems to be working very smoothly this weekend.

However, a lot of you may have been dropped from one or more lists when the mail/list server crashed. If that's the case, here's how to get back:

OPTION 1 Go to <http://lowendmac.com/list/>, select the FAQ for the list you wish to join or rejoin, and follow the directions posted there.

OPTION 2 Choose a list and send an email to the appropriate address from the following list. You will be asked to confirm your request -- our way of keeping spammers from hijacking the list.

<1st-PowerMacs-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<Apple2list-on_at_email.domain.hidden>

<Compact.Macs-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<G-List-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<iMac-List-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<LEM-Swap-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<LisaList-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<LowEndMac-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<Mac-Canada-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<Mac-N-DOS-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<Mac-UK-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<Mac.Webmasters-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<MacInSchool-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<MacNetwork-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<MaX-list-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<Outback.Mac-on_at_email.domain.hidden>

<PCI-PowerMacs-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<PowerBooks-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<PowerComputing-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<Quadlist-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<Road-Warrior-on_at_email.domain.hidden>

<SuperMacs-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<Vintage.Macs-on_at_email.domain.hidden>
<X-List-on_at_email.domain.hidden>

If you have any problems subscribing, confirming, or switching to digest mode once you're subscribed, please email me at <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>. I try to go through that mailbox every evening and deal with any list requests.

Thanks for your patience.

Dan Knight                                  dknight_at_email.domain.hidden
 publisher, Low End Mac                    <http://lowendmac.com/>

 Unix for stability. Macs for productivity. Windows for solitaire.

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Host your mailing list for free at Maclaunch http://www.maclaunch.com/forms/list.shtml - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to LisaList.  Send list messages to <lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden>  To unsubscribe, send email to: <lisalist-off_at_email.domain.hidden>  To switch to digest mode, send email to <lisalist-digest_at_email.domain.hidden>  Email subscription questions to <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>  List archive at <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/> Received on 2000-09-24 15:40:24