Re: Lisa Toolkit

From: Tom Owad <owad_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:27:26 -0500

>I corresponded with their archivist recently and got some prices for copies
>of Lisa materials such as the Lisa programmer's guide that Apple's Lisa
>applications teams created to document the Lisa's internal "desktop
>libraries". Unfortunately, the copying prices are rather high, 25 cents per
>page, which makes documents with hundreds of pages rather expensive (at
>least for me). If others on this list are interested in getting stuff from
>this archive, would anyone be interested in dividing the copying costs so
>each person pays a small amount yet still gets the documents they want?

What is the legal status of this material? If we were to purchase these copies, could you scan and post it on the web for everybody?

Tom

Applefritter
www.applefritter.com

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>

    / Buy books, CDs, videos, and more from Amazon.com \    / <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/lowendmac> \ - - - - - - - - - -
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to LisaList.

List archive:           <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/>