Re: Help -- List Mom out of loop!

From: Scharpf Thomas <thomas_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:37:41 +0200

Hi Dan,

unbelievable!

If there's anything I can do, just mail! I'm not the one, who got blocked and wrote the Spam-Lies to the Spam Cops, for the case you think I'm the one an mail you. But I've perhaps a solution for that dilemma:
Will it be a good idea that every member of the List writes an email to the Spam Cop, or who ever, to suggest to stop the blacklisting of the server? If yes you can send a further mail to every member with the mailback adress and those ignorant guys will hear how many people think, that this list is very useful and the guy who reported this lie is the one, whose server has to be blocked.

Thomas, with bad speaking english from bavaria, southern germany