Re: Hello all from Anthony

From: Scharpf Thomas <thomas_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:18:41 +0200

Hi Anthony,

I could perhaps help you with your burned-out power supply. If you want to solve this - might be minor problem - mail me a short description, what type of supply it is and whether you are able to change and solder some components. But be aware, it's high voltage and danger risk of life...

Thomas Scharpf