Mom says "Please vote"

From: Dan Knight <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:43:15 -0500

Twice a year we run a pair of surveys -- Best of the Mac Web and Rest of the Mac Web. The second survey covers 50 sites not included in the "Best" poll, and the best of these will move up to the "Best" survey in October.

Rest of the Mac Web has a lot of good low-end sites like Mac512K, System 6 Heaven, the pickle's Low-end Mac FAQ, etc. I urge all of you to take a few minutes and share your opinion of the site's your familiar with -- and maybe discover some new ones.

<http://lowendmac.com/botmw/020326.html>

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
<http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com> <http://lowendpc.com>
<http://digital-views.com> <http://digigraphica.com> <http://reformed.net>

Please have your pet peeves spayed or neutered.