New t-shirts and stuff from Low End Mac

From: Dan Knight <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:14:05 -0400

I've just spent over 5 hours creating new artwork, a new online store, and a whole bunch of new T-shirts and other items.

NEW A whole series of "I Switched" T-shirts with the phrase "Mac User Since 1984" (and every year through 2002) plus the infamous Y2K. Another replaces that with "I Don't Do Windows." These T-shirts recognize that most Mac users were switchers at one time. I think my switch officially took place in 1990, maybe 1991....

The final shirt in this series says, "Switch? I already use a Mac!" so even those who never switched can buy a T-shirt. :-)

We also have a "Switchers for Kids" section with "Too Young To Switch" shirts and bibs and sweatshirts.

OLDER We've added a whole bunch of new items (even a license plate holder) with the old "I Love My Low End Mac" sentiment, and the "Because every Mac becomes low end sooner or later" products are also available. And we can't forget the "It's not obsolete 'til I say it is" line.

Prices range from reasonable to somewhat steep, quality is reported as excellent by those who have bought through Cafe Press in the past, and about 10% of the sale price comes back to Low End Mac.

Pop on over to <http://www.cafepress.com/lemstore> to see the vast selection of t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, totes, etc.

--
Dan Knight, president        /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Cobweb Publishing, Inc.      \ / No HTML/RTF in email

<http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/9910/27.deb.shtml>
-- LisaList is sponsored by <http://lowendmac.com/> and... Shop buy.com and save. <http://lowendmac.com/ad/buy.com.html> Support Low End Mac <http://lowendmac.com/lists/support.html> LisaList info: <http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html> Send list messages to: <mailto:lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden> To unsubscribe, email: <mailto:lisalist-off_at_email.domain.hidden> For digest mode, email: <mailto:lisalist-digest_at_email.domain.hidden> Subscription questions: <mailto:listmom_at_email.domain.hidden> Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/lisalist%40mail.maclaunch.com/> Using a Macintosh? Get free email and more at Applelinks!
<http://www.applelinks.com>