warning/bounce messages

From: Dan Knight <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:38:45 -0400

I have added the following paragraph to the FAQs for each of our lists:

"These lists are currently served by maclaunch.com, which is a separate entity from Low End Mac. We do not own or manage their mail/list server; we only manage our own lists on their server. We have no control over "warning/bounce" messages sent by the maclaunch.com mail server. If you ignore them, they will not go away, and you may find yourself dropped from the list eventually. If you reply to them, they should go away -- but they may not. We have no idea why these messages are being generated; we have made maclaunch.com aware of the problem. That is all we can do."

Please do not email me about these. Maclaunch provides this as a free service, and it's taking a whole lot longer than expected to write my own replacement software.

Thank you.

Dan the listmom