Re: I Want A Lisa

From: George Wolter <gwolter_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:36:18 -0400

Mine is a Lisa 2/10 with a 5 meg Profile for a total of 15 meg of hard drive. I installed MacWorks Plus when it was my main computer but never got the screen upgrade, I just lived with the video distortion. Last time I had it running I installed the Lisa OS on the Profile so I could boot either in LisaOS or MacOS6.02

George

Service provided by MaGlobe Prepaid Worldwide Internet Access (visit www.MaGlobe.com)