Re: Clock battery and floppy lubrication

From: Dr. Helmut Post <helmut_post_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:31:36 +0200

BTW: I forgot to mention the book from Larry Pina: Macintosh Repair and upgrade secrets, ISBN 0-672-48452-8, Hayden Books 1990. There you can find many useful informations concerning the periodical lubrication method and much more (about the Lisa too). The lubrication is done with WD 40- please use only WD40, all other products can have negative side effects.

Helmut