Lisa + Profile and SCSI cable?

From: <sauersr_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 02:44:32 GMT

I know it may sound weird, but I've been using a SCSI cable that came with an Iomega Zip 100 drive with my Lisa/5MB ProFile. I got the ProFile from an Apple III and formatted it on the Lisa. I installed Lisa OS 3.1 and the 7/7 suite. The cable doesn't seem to be an issue since I've never had any trouble with the hard disk, other than the fact that it's loud.

Is there a way to quiet a ProFile, perhaps by replacing a fan?

This message was sent using Endymion MailMan. http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/