Lisa keeps shutting itself off

From: Adam Vaughn <AdamAnt316_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:39:05 +0000

Hello everyone. Not too long ago, the hard drive in my Sun Remarketing-modified Lisa began spinning up again, and I've been enjoying it ever since. Unfortunately, as of late, it has started developing an alarming problem. While printing a document, it seems to have a tendency to shut itself off mid-print. I'm not sure if the problem is related directly to printing, but both occurrences so far have occurred while my Imagewriter II has been processing a multi-page document, while being left alone for a short period of time. The second time it happened, it ejected the floppy disk in it's drive when it kicked out. The power supply in it is the standard 1.2A type. Any ideas why it keeps doing this? Thanks in advance. -Adam
--
Adam Vaughn
Collector of old computers, video game systems, radios and other electronic